Hi, lovely readers! Thanks for all your encouragement and support over the past couple of weeks as I’ve wrestled with fear and finding my voice.
Now, here’s a little exercise to try to discover the new name God has given you.
1) Sit in a comfortable position in a quiet place.
2) Light a candle (or use a painting or some other focal point to help draw your attention away from distractions).
4) In silence, ask God to reveal to you who you have been created to be. Ask God to bless you as Jacob once did. Expect an answer.
5) Wait. Listen.
6) If you find yourself too easily distracted, repeat #3-5 once or twice more.
7) Come back and share your experience in the comment box below.